As you’d probably know, a good rangefinder can make all the difference in your hunting experience. Will you go home empty-handed or not? Hunters very often miss animals because it is so easy to miscalculate the distance to the animal.
Way back in 1687, Isaac Newton first described this strange phenomenon: As soon as a bullet leaves a gun, it begins to fall. There is an exact science in knowing the amount of drop of your weapon at different distances. If you can correctly estimate the distance, your hunting experience surely will be more successful. Enter – the handy range finder.
Benefits of the Alpine Slicker Range Finder Case:
Range Finders are expensive equipment that needs protection in extreme field conditions. There are so many things that can go wrong! You can drop your range finder or just put it aside for a minute. In an hour, when you remember, you’ll never find it again. It is an expensive mistake!
The Alpine Slicker Range Finder Case will protect your Range Finder from rain, mud, snow, and dirt. Secure it with the included tether cord or attach it to your binocular harness or the Alpine XD binocular harness for your peace of mind. You can concentrate on your hunting experience – your range finder will tag along!
Features of the Alpine Slicker Range Finder Case:
- The range finder case is weatherproof so that you can use it in all weather conditions.
- The product includes a tether cord so that the case won’t fall away.
- What is great about the product is that it is versatile and compatible with other harnesses and the Alpine XD binocular harness.
- The Alpine Slicker Range Finder Case can be attached to either shoulder, depending on your preference. Are you a lefty? No problem!
- The product will keep debris or water from collecting on your Range Finder eyepiece.
Our Slicker range was uniquely designed with professional hunters in mind. We field-test our products in the Alpine mountains to ensure your hunting experience will be so much better with us.