The Alpine Uni-mask features 2 layers of fabric infused with Zinc Oxide for added protection. Designed with adjustable ear loops that are comfortable to wear for extended periods. The Uni Mask is very easy to breathe and communicate through and can hang around the neck when not in use. This mask has a flexible nose bridge wire that can bend and contour to the face to reduce air venting.
Alpine Unisex 2-ply Face Masks are infused with a zinc oxide treatment which provides a protective barrier between your face and your mask. The Uni-masks is very easy to breathe and communicate through. Additionally the Uni mask features an adjustable nose bridge wire to help seal air from venting around your nose. Our masks are designed to be washable and reusable up to 25 times.
Features of the Alpine Unisex Mask:
This high-quality polyester mask is infused with Zinc Oxide. (Please note that the mask is not a medical-grade mask.)
- Alpine masks are washed and prepared in our UV-C lighting clean room
- Sealed in our hygienic facility for your optimum peace of mind.
- Quality assurance ‘stamp’ on each of the products.
- The mask is comfortable to wear, washable, and re-usable.
- Fully adjustable ear loops.
- Flexible nose bridge wire on the top of the mask: bend and contour your mask around your nose for a custom, easy breathing fit.
- An added neck-strap means the Alpine mask can hang around your neck when it is not in use.
- Made in the USA. Speak to us to customize these masks for your corporate event or business. (100 units, or more)
- Dimensions: 8″ wide by 6″ tall with form-fitting pleats.
Scientists used ultrasonic waves to mechanically insert minute particles of zinc oxide into the fabric of the masks. (Our masks are made with fabrics that come with an EPA registered number: 43813-45.)
Zinc oxide particles are also said to give off ions that interact with the protein surrounding the Covid-19 virus.
Do your part in stopping the spread of the virus with this unique Alpine Uni Mask.
Please note that this product cannot be returned if opened. 801-766-4994