Alpine youth size face masks are made in the USA and intended to help reduce the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Built with polyester outer shell that is infused with Zinc Oxide and Silver-Oxide treated inner layer. This mask will accommodate an add-on filter to improve filtration benefits. Our masks are made to be comfortable and breathable so that you can wear them throughout the day. The Silver-oxide treated fabric is a beneficial material made to retain freshness while the outer layer of polyester is infused with Zinc-Oxide. These masks are fully washable and re-usable for continued use.
Alpine youth face masks are hand-made in the USA using fabrics that we purchase in rolls from mills located in the USA. The Zinc Oxide antimicrobial fabric that we purchase has an EPA REG. NUMBER 43813-45. In compliance with EPA regulations, we do not claim that our masks are antimicrobial but the fabrics we use in the build are considered to be antimicrobial. These specialized fabrics have been selected to provide benefits that are well known. Zinc Oxide fabrics are designed to help reduce germs that cause odor.
- This is a youth size mask which allows you to add additional filter or fabric materials for increased protection. Place additional fabric between the two layers on the mask.
- Use instructions: First stretch both bands over your head with the top band above your ears on a slight angle to keeps the nose area tight.
- The bottom band goes around your neck and can be knotted to take up any slack you may have.
- You may also cut both bands in the center and tie the top and bottom bands together to create a loop for your ears if you prefer this method.
- We wash and dry each mask and filter, then package them in our clean room using best practices for quality assurance. (You may wash your mask or filter before use if desired)
- Masks and filters cannot be returned once shipped or taken from our facility
- Call us for any questions. 801-766-4994