Alpine Spudz Sudz Cleaner 2 oz. anti-static spray cleaner is safe on all coated optics. Works great on glasses, winter or MX goggles, binoculars, scopes and more. Removes smudges, oil and grime without leaving any residue behind.
Whether you are a swimmer, birdwatcher, hunter, diver, or cycler, the Spudz Sudz Cleaner is a must.
Nothing is as bad as not being able to see or having hazy lenses. Most of the time this is caused by microparticles, clinging to your lenses, due to static electricity. As the air becomes dryer, this will increase.
If you are out in the field hunting or bird watching, far from amenities, it is definitely something you don’t want to sit with.
Spudz Sudz features:
The Alpine Spudz Sudz Cleaner is safe to use on all optics, including binoculars, range finders, glasses, coated lenses, laptops, smartphones, and even touchscreen devices.
- For multiple uses: keep your lenses fog-free and free from residues, like dirt and grime.
- The cleaner is fast-drying and odorless, free from ammonia, and will not leave streaks.
- It will not irritate the eyes.
- Anti-static properties. This feature of the Alpine Spudz Sudz Cleaner will keep dust, oil, dirt, and grime from settling on the lens of your device. If it can’t end on the lens, it can’t damage! Your device lenses are therefore safeguarded against scratches and other damage.
- Size: 2 oz bottle, making it ideal for carrying for everyday use and even when traveling.
Not only does Spudz Sudz gives off the perfect amount of mist with each spray, it has a leak-proof lid to ensure that the liquid does not spill. Carry it in your pocket or bag for when you need it most.
When used in conjunction with an anti-static cloth, your lenses will definitely stay dirt and scratch-free.