The Alpine Spot Bandit Spotting Scope Glare and Wind Blocker is an excellent way to block ambient light, wind, and glare while using your spotting scope. The accessory is made of a flexible 2 mm neoprene.
Features of the Alpine Spot Bandit Spotting Scope Glare and Wind Blocker: Why let a windy day or the midday glare spoil your bird watching or hunting experience if it is so easy to add higher clarity and detail to your spotting scope?
- A distraction in your peripheral vision can easily interfere with your spotting scope use. The Scope Glare and Wind Blocker allow you to focus on what you want to see by cutting out the rest.
- The patent-pending Spot Bandit was designed to improve visual acuity and reduce eye strain with its angled shield that fits over the eye cap. It is also for use in rainy, dusty, or snow conditions.
- Your scope would hardly feel any different! The Spot Bandit Glare and Wind Blocker will not add bulk or weight to the device.
- Flexible and comfortable, the accessory fits around the eyepiece of your spotting scope. It is like an extension of the scope that will not cause friction or irritation to your eyes. A retainer loop keeps the device in place.
- Neoprene is water-resistant and, therefore, able to protect the lens of your scope in all weather conditions.
- It will attach and detach easily.
- For multiple uses. Fishing, birding, hunting, or hiking? The Scope Blocker is the perfect accessory; it does not matter for which activity you use it. Flip it forward when not in use.
- The Alpine Spot Bandit Spotting Scope Glare and Wind Blocker will fit on most spotting scopes (Vortex, Predator, Zeiss, Nikon, Leupold, and more) and was made in the United States.