The Patriot mask has a polyester outer shell that is infused with Zinc Oxide and Silver-Oxide treated inner layer. This mask accommodates most add-on filter to improve filtration benefits. We source fabrics that we purchase in rolls from mills located in the USA. The Zinc Oxide antimicrobial fabric that we use has an EPA REG. NUMBER 43813-45. In compliance with EPA regulations, we cannot claim that our masks are antimicrobial but the fabrics are antimicrobial.
These specialized fabrics provide benefits that are well known. Zinc Oxide fabrics are designed to help reduce germs that cause odor.
- We wash and dry each mask and filter, then package them in our clean room using best practices for quality assurance. (Our masks are ready to wear when you get them)
- This is a universal fit mask which allows you to add additional filter or fabric materials for increased protection.
- Use instructions: First stretch both bands over your head with the top band above your ears on a slight angle to keeps the nose area tight.
- You may also cut both bands in the center and tie the top and bottom bands together to create a loop for your ears if you prefer this method.
- The Alpine Patriot Face Mask is intended to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and bacteria
Featuring 2 elastic support bands that can be positioned for comfort around the head. The mask and filter are washable and re-usable for continued use.
Not a Medical grade mask but made to help stop the spread of germs caused by coughing and sneezing. All masks are washed, dried and packaged in our clean room which uses UV-C lighting to kill germs and viruses.