The best way to protect the fragile sight pins on your bow.
You’re miles from your truck and deep in the woods. Your feet ache, and your hands are cramping, but you’ve taken extra care to get into the perfect firing position. Your target is sitting pretty, so you steady to aim… and your pin is damaged!
Do not let it happen to you. The Alpine Sight Slicker will protect your pins from damage and ensure a clear sight of the target, every time.
Alpine Sight Slicker is a neoprene sight cover that protects archery sight pins from unwanted damage. The “quick-draw” adjustment cord makes it easier to use so that you can cover or removed it with one hand . To operate the quick-draw, just pull on the tension cord to tighten around the sight pin housing or just pull the release tab to remove. Your sight pins are one of the most critical and fragile pieces of gear you have on you bow, so why not protect them with this deluxe sight-pin cover. The Alpine Sight Slicker fits will most standard archery sights on the market and they are built of durable neoprene. Made in the USA
- Protects sight pins from damage
- “Quick Draw” adjustment cord- auto locks
- Easily removable with one hand- pull release tab
- Size Medium Fits sight housings from 2″- 3″ diameter. and 1.5″ – 2″ depth
- Size Large Fits sight housings from 2″- 3″ diameter. and 2″ – 3″ depth