The Alpine QD Dual Sling is a comfortable and secure multi-point rifle sling with a feature that lets you quickly transition from one shoulder to both shoulders in seconds. Dual Sling QD delivers added security and comfort by distributing weight upon both shoulders for hands-free stability and includes 2 metal (Q.D. Quick Detach) swivels compatible with rifles or shotguns. The QD Dual sling features a single or dual point attachments points with our inline QD receiver. Alpine Dual Sling is built with a shock absorbing end and QD1.5” webbing that grips your shoulders with worry free weapon control. We use high-performance hardware for added security and durability so you don’t have to worry about your firearm. Compatible with rifles, shotguns, and crossbows with QD attachment points.
A lifesaver when hunting
A double shoulder rifle sling can be a real lifesaver when you have to carry around a gun, a can, a bipod, and ammo while out deer hunting for a day. A single sling gets rough on the neck and shoulders!
A weapon sling frees up your hands while you are walking. It is vital if you need your hands to steady yourself when you want to shoot!
The Alpine Dual Sling was explicitly created to secure the weapon properly when not in use but also make it easy to reach for it when you need it.
Features of the Alpine Dual Rifle Sling
Heavy-duty, weather-resistant webbing that grips your shoulders. We promise it won’t scratch your weapon or its coating. (It is a thing for some people, you know.)
- The Alpine QD Dual Rifle sling won’t slip off your shoulders.
- It is a two-shoulder weapon sling, designed for your comfort by distributing weight upon both shoulders for hands-free stability. You can outlast that deer in the bush!
- Get into shooting position quickly. Your gear won’t be in the way.
- The Alpine Dual Rifle Sling is 1.5 inches wide for stability.
- Transformable from a single sling to a dual one in a few seconds. The Alpine Dual Rifles Sling adapts to your needs and not the other way around.
- Fully adjustable: shorten or lengthen it as you wish.
- Two metal quick release swivels included. (You’ll need matching quick detach sockets mounted on your weapon, though.)
- The rifle sling is compatible with rifles, shotguns, and crossbows.
- The slider and buckle used in the Alpine Dual Rifle Sling are lightweight yet durable and made from engineered polymer and, as a result, cannot rust.
- Color: Black
- The product has a patent-pending and was made in the United States.