Alpine Bow Slicker ™ is ultralight, durable and designed fit most compound bows on the market. Designed to fit parallel limbs, this bow sling features our patented limb loops which distributes the weight around the perimeter to the risers keeping the bow secure and protected. To remove Alpine Bow slicker, remove the top limb loop from the riser, letting gravity pull it off the bottom limb and riser and you are ready to shoot. It only takes 2-3 seconds to remove Bow Slicker if you need to take a shot. Made to be quick and quiet, Bow Slicker ™ fits all parallel limb and standard compound bows ranging from 24″- 36″ axle-to-axle. Alpine Bow Slicker is the built to protect the bow while on the hunt without all the weight.
- Limb loops keep the bow secure without dropping
- Protects cables and strings from damage
- Protects cams from debris and twigs
- No snaps or buckles that cause noise and friction on the strings
- Weight is distributed around the perimeter to the riser
- Quick quiet removal-takes only 2 seconds to remove
- Lightweight sling system, weighs less than 10 oz.
- Built with durable weatherproof materials
- Overall best bow sling for hunting