Alpine face masks are made in the USA and help reduce the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19). Built with polyester outer shell and antimicrobial inner layer, this mask will accommodate an add-on filter to improve filtration benefits. The Antibacterial fabric will not kill the corona virus, but is intended to keep the mask fresher and cleaner as you wear it throughout the day.
The inside layer of antibacterial fabric activates as you breath through it. The outer layer on the mask is a tricot weave polyester. Featuring 2 elastic support bands that can be positioned for comfort around the head. The mask and filter are washable and re-usable for continued use (Silver Oxide effective 30- 50 Washes).
Not a Medical grade mask but made to help stop the spread of germs caused by coughing and sneezing. All masks are washed, dried and packaged in our clean room which uses UV-C lighting to kill germs and viruses.
- We wash and dry each mask and filter, then package them in our clean room using best practices for quality assurance. (Our masks are ready to wear when you get them)
- This is a universal fit mask which allows you to add additional filter or fabric materials for increased protection. Place additional fabric between the two layers on the mask.
- Use instructions: First stretch both bands over your head with the top band above your ears on a slight angle to keeps the nose area tight.
- The bottom band goes around your neck and can be knotted to take up any slack you may have.
- You may also cut both bands in the center and tie the top and bottom bands together to create a loop for your ears if you prefer this method.
- Masks and filters cannot be returned once shipped from our facility
- Call us for any questions. 801-766-4994